Forget the weather !

The police advice is ... don't travel unless absolutely necessary.


The schools across Norfolk are shutting by the dozen.

Norwich Airport is closed.

I am supposed to be on a literacy course at a training centre in Norwich and ... Norfolk County Council have insisted the course is going ahead and when I phoned asking do they really expect me to attend given the weather, they just made plain that the course was still running and that would be my decision.

Impressed ??? No !!!

Update : Having now returned I can confirm (despite comments from one idiot) that the ring road is now deteriorating badly and a number of less well gritted outer roads are now becoming very difficult too.

The problem was never going to be getting in to Norwich, but as anyone with access to a weather forecast knew, the weather would turn bad. Schools across Norfolk were well aware that staff were going to have to get home again and that is why many decided to close early. At least my course did finish earlier than planned.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2008 - 123 - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template